Monday, August 6, 2007

Bling It On!


I thought the BING THING would be a HUGE challenge for me...But this page just kind of pulled it in nicely...Don't know how well bling will work on more of my sons pages....BUT I am trying.....May have to crack out some of my girls pictures to tackle a sufficient number of BLING entries.....
But I really need to get Cees' 2nd book done....I can't stand working on 8 1/2 X 11 pages anymore.....
On this page...There are 9 pieces of BLING. The ornaments at the bottom each have gliter on the dots AND the hanger areas. Also, the Holly in the middle has 3 gem pieces and the other two in the corners each have 2 gem pieces. Also...If you look closely, you will see the elf next to the bottom picture is doing the "TA-DA" just like Cees is...LOL This page also matches the last sketch page I did for the pre-challenge.
Loving this game....BLING IT ON!!!!!

No comments: